Livestream Store Offers Place to Purchase Streaming Technology
Livestream, a provider for real time event coverage, has opened a marketplace for its producers and clients to purchase the technology needed to work with the Livestream platform. The Livestream store (http://store.livestream.com) is an outlet for anyone looking for the equipment needed to film and broadcast their events live.
The store offers certified HD encoding solutions and production equipment including:
· HD Encoders – Hardware that turns the video into a format that can be distributed in real-time on the internet through the Livestream platform.
· Production switchers – Hardware used to mix audio and video feeds, add graphics, and encode or output a final mix
· Cameras – HD-SDI and HDMI cameras to output sharp high definition video
· Capture cards – Fits into a Desktop’s PCI slot and allows the computer to capture HD video formats
· Audio equipment – Wired and wireless microphones and audio mixers
“Customers were constantly asking for recommendations on which camera and encoding solutions they should purchase for their live streams,” said Max Haot, Livestream’s CEO. “We created Livestream Store to make it as easy as possible for producers to find and purchase the equipment needed to create and enable them to stream their events seamlessly at the highest quality possible.”
The Livestream Store will ship directly to US customers and work with trusted suppliers such as B&H to ship globally. All of the products are tested and guaranteed to work best with the Livestream Procaster. In addition, Livestream Premium customers who purchase directly through our store receive expert, 7 day a week phone support to help get hardware up and running. Livestream is working with trusted brands that include: NewTek, BlackMagic Design, and B&H to make sure customers have access to the highest quality products.