Save the Date: SVG’s TranSPORT 2012 Event on Nov. 13 in NYC
The Sports Video Group will hold TranSPORT 2012, the sports industry’s lone event dedicated entirely to the needs of the sports professional whose job duties include transport and distribution of video and audio content via TV, the Internet, and more, on Nov. 13 at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton in New York City.
The half-day event will provide an overview of the most recent developments in transmission and distribution, as the industry’s top experts, technology vendors, and service providers discuss the current and future state of this important market segment. Few segments of the sports broadcast industry are undergoing a more significant transformation than the transport and delivery marketplace. SVG’s TranSPORT 2012 will look to update sports professionals in this sector on what is taking place today and what they can expect tomorrow.
Panels and presentations at TranSPORT 2012 will include:
- Network Perspectives: State of the Industry
- Looking Ahead: HEVC, JPEG 2000, and the Future of Transport
- File-Based Transport: The Move Towards IP
- The Stadium of Tomorrow: Fiber Circuits and the Connected Venue
- Cutting the Cord on Cameras: Wireless RF and Cellular-based Systems
- Riding the Net: Transport Over the Open Internet and in the Cloud
- Satellite Services: Beyond the Basics