ISE 2014: Apantac to Demo 4K, ProAV Support
- Drive a UHD display with a Multiviewer accepting various computer inputs.
- Accept a UHD source (4 x 1080p) and display it in various sizes up to full-screen.
- Accept a mix of sources with different formats and display them together on the same monitor.
- Take a UHD source and down-convert it to HD.
- Up-convert HD sources to UHD.
They also feature bi-directional POE (power over Ethernet), whereby power is provided on one end of the pair and sent over the CATx cable to the other end.
Apantac will show new configurations of its Crescent Video Walls. The extenders and receiver set support DVI resolutions up to 1920×1200, and HDMI resolutions up to 1080P (HDMI 1.4 with 3D, and 4K support).
- CRESCENT 4K: Accepts one HDMI input, which can be displayed as a 2×2, 1×3 and 1×4 portrait-style configurations.
- CRESCENT WALL 3×3: Accepts one HDMI input, which is displayed across nine monitors in a 3×3 configuration. Additional configurations for this model include: three 2×2, 1×3 and 1×4 wall. This model also supports the new 2×3 landscape-style configuration.
- CRESCENT WALL 4×4: Accepts one HDMI input, which is displayed across 16 monitors in a 4×4 configuration. Additional configurations for this model include: four 2×2, 1×3, or 1×4 wall.
This model also supports the new 2×8 portrait-style or 3×4 landscape-style configurations.
Lastly, Apantac will show its HDMI Conference Connect Projector/Display Sharing Solution. Conference Connect HDMI complements Apantac’s existing Conference Connect VGA / Analog Audio solution. Often, time is wasted in meetings and conferences when multiple presenters have to connect individual laptops to share the projector and display. Conference Connect solves this problem by allowing each presenter to pre-stage their laptops and conveniently access a shared projector / display, thus eliminating the need for plugging and unplugging cables when changing presenters. To go online as the presenter, an individual simply needs to select their laptop in the system with a push of a button.