CCW 2015: Black Box To Exhibit High-Performance KVM Solutions for Broadcasting
Black Box will exhibit its portfolio of broadcast and media-ready KVM solutions at Content and Communications World (CCW) in booth #1335. Black Box provides best-in-class high-performance KVM solutions that enable broadcasters to improve operational workflow, enhance user ergonomics, and protect critical systems.
Featured products that Black Box will be demonstrating are:
- DCX3000 — A 30-port KVM matrix switch that combines uncompressed digital signals with a graphical user interface that uses easy-to-view thumbnail preview screens.
• Agility IP-Based KVM — Scalable KVM and HD video extension and switching over a LAN.
• Freedom II KVM Switch — Creates a multi-screen extended desktop experience with mouse-controlled, instantaneous switching across multiple CPUs and operating systems.
• 4Site — Multi-viewer with KVM for monitoring and control.
• DKM FX KVM Matrix — Scalable KVM matrix platform that provides instantaneous switching for video and peripheral signals, signal extension and conversion.
• ACX300/310 – KVM extenders that support point-to-point or Layer 2 switching applications.
These products will also be demonstrated in combination with each other to showcase the unique operational benefits that can be obtained with a multi-layered KVM system design.
Black Box enterprise-class KVM solutions enable any user from any console station to access any server or device. Additionally, these solutions eliminate multi-system technology silos while improving operational workflow, user ergonomics, and simultaneously support users for live production control, graphics, news, weather, traffic, and social media.