Phizzle Exceeds Company Projections for 2012
Phizzle, a technology provider of advanced mobile marketing products and digital advertising solutions, announced that during the first half of 2012, the company’s execution of mobile and digital marketing campaigns have exceeded projections for 2012 by more than 35%. Since its inception in 2005, Phizzle has experienced successive years’ growth in client acquisitions, revenues, and customer campaigns. Phizzle continues to be recognized as the forerunner in delivering cross-platform mobile campaigns designed to enhance fan and audience participation.
“Phizzle provides innovative digital marketing programs to meet the demands of today’s professional sports and entertainment brands, delivering deeper customer loyalty and increased advertising revenue” said Ben Davis, CEO of Phizzle. “The mobile channel is growing faster than any other platform which serves as further evidence that teams, arenas and sponsors require a comprehensive mobile strategy to effectively communicate with their fans and consumers.”
The nearly 10,000 campaigns powered by Phizzle during the first half of the 2012 calendar year include:
- Targeted, 2-week campaigns for NBA, NHL and MLB television broadcasts which increased opt-ins by an average of 21,000
- Enter-to-Win programs with NHL and AHL properties that averaged over 3,000 entries per day and nearly 70% opting-in to receive future mobile messages
- QR code campaigns for one of the nation’s largest regional sports networks for live sports interactive experience, delivering customized mobile website experiences and video highlights during live broadcasts, earning them two Emmy nominations for use of technology in live telecasts and televised events this year
- Retail promotions conducted in 26 states with one of the nation’s largest pizza chains, increasing mobile opt-ins to over 100,000 and delivering in excess of 18% redemption rate on their targeted offers
- In event campaigns for multiple industry conferences for some of the county’s most recognized sports video, high school, and collegiate marketing organizations, experiencing average engagements and participation rates using mobile devices of 63%
According to recent research conducted by industry analyst firm, Forrester, titled Mobile Messaging Vendor Overview: Making Smart Decisions to Support Your Business Needs, Phizzle is heralded as a forerunner among more than 42 key players in the mobile marketing industry, offering a prevalent platform of services and solutions.
“Phizzle is an ideal vendor for venues looking to drive incremental revenue and engagement at live sporting events with the company’s local on-site manager product, Broadcaster iX,” stated Julie A. Ask, Forrester’s vice president, principal analyst serving eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals. “Customers using Phizzle’s platform can adjust and create campaigns in real time with advertising and sponsoring partners, as well as integrate traditional SMS campaigns with digital marketing solutions.”
“At Phizzle, our focus is to provide mobile audience engagement solutions designed explicitly to cultivate fan loyalty,” commented Davis. “Our proven, advanced technologies generate new revenue opportunities, streamline digital asset management and enhance brand recognition. As we grow our team, expand our technology offerings, drive ROI for our customers and widen our client base globally, Phizzle will continue to be at the forefront of digital marketing innovation.”