TASCAM Announces TA-1VP Price Decrease
The TASCAM TA-1VP vocal processor, co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies, is designed to help ensure that its users gets the best vocal performance possible, whether in live performance or in the studio. Featuring Antares’ world-famous Auto-Tune pitch correction, along with a combination of microphone modeling, tube modeling, compression, gating, doubling, de-essing, and a high quality mic preamp, the TA-1VP can create virtually any modern vocal sound.
The TA-1VP’s features are not only ideal for professional quality vocal production, but for a variety of other uses as well. Musicians and engineers can utilize the TA-1VP when miking up an acoustic or percussive instrument, taking advantage of the compression, microphone, and tube models to make sure they’re getting the high-quality sound their recording or live performance deserves. With over a dozen mic models, +48V Phantom Power to ensure compatibility with any mic, and the ability to easily double track, the TA-1VP can meet various real-time performance and recording needs.
The TA-1VP, already nominated for a TEC award, is now offered at a new lower estimated street-price of approximately $399.99, the TA-1VP is a seamless and affordable addition to any home/professional studio, house of worship, or live set-up.
Key TA-1VP features include:
- Antares Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction with enhanced tracking and correction capabilities
- Ultra-low latency for real-time live performance use
- Antares Microphone Modeling simulates a variety of high-end studio microphones with variable proximity effect
- Analog tube modeling
- Variable-knee compression
- Downward-expanding gate processor
- Variable frequency de-esser
- Flexible 2-band parametric EQ
- Automatic mono or stereo double-tracking
- User-programmable settings
- Dynamic MIDI control
- XLR microphone input with +48V phantom power
- ¼” balanced line input and output
- S/PDIF digital output
- ¼” footswitch input