#SVGatNAB: Keep Up With Sports Production News at NAB Show Via Twitter
The Sports Video Group is making it easier than ever for SVG members and sponsors to keep up with the latest news relevant to the sports productions community from the 2013 NAB Show.
Whether you are at the show or following from your desk, follow SVG on Twitter @sportsvideo for all the major developments from the Las Vegas Convention Center next week and join in the conversation using #SVGatNAB.
SVG’s editorial team will keep you in the know with the show floor’s biggest breaking news and go one-on-one in interviews with the leading technology executives in the industry. The use of social media is crucial for an event as robust as NAB and @sportsvideo will keep you in the know on all of the events happenings and its impact on the sports broadcast industry. It also provides a solid marketing tool for sponsors if used sparingly and judiciously.
Taking part in the conversation at #SVGatNAB is easy:
1) When posting a message, add the letters #SVGatNAB into your message. That “hashtag” acts as a marker that makes your post searchable.
2) To find all of the #SVGatNAB Twitter posts simply go to Twitter.com and type in #SVGatNAB into the search box. All of the #SVGatNAB posts will be listed chronologically.
SVG does ask all who participate to follow a few simple rules:
1) For SVG Sponsors, please only post one Tweet per day and make sure it says something other than “Stop by our booth.”
2) Refrain from any mud-slinging, abusive behavior, or foul language.
3) Most of all, enjoy and take advantage of this valuable resource.