SVG, S3 Present ‘2nd Screen Summit: Sports’ on July 28 in NYC
The Sports Video Group will once again team up with the 2nd Screen Society (S3) for the 2nd Screen Summit: Sports taking place place on July 28 at the 230 Fifth Ave. Penthouse in New York City.
Join SVG and the 2nd Screen Society for their second-annual deep dive into the ways that digital sports is transforming the fan experience — and the broadcast — as our all-star cast of industry experts explores the ways that broadcasters, leagues, teams and brands can analyze and measure the real-time, consumer data being gleaned from a wide range of 2nd screen sports experiences — everything from OTT opportunities, technology stacks, workflow requirements, social media promotions, smart apps, and more.
2nd Screen Summit: Sports is again a joint production of the memberships of SVG and the 2nd Screen Society. The half-day event will feature top names from major media companies and leagues, start-up innovators and major technology brands who are accelerating new ways to maximize and monetize sports content with a 2nd screen.
Topics will include:
- Digital and the Age of the Super Fan: Tuning In to the Always On
- Smart Content: Making Sense of Social and Analytics
- Innovations in Multiplatform Sports Storytelling: Maximizing Assets on Any Screen
- Stop Thief! Monetizing Sports Experiences with Companion Devices
- Virtual Reality (VR): The Next 2nd Screen?
- So You Want to Own Your Channel? Tales From the OTT Front Lines
- 2nd Screen for Fantasy Sports and Wagering
- How 2nd Screen Data Enhances the Broadcast
CLICK HERE for more information, including registration, the full program, and sponsorship opportunities.