Job Opening: Penn Sports Network Seeks Part-time Video Producer
The University of Pennsylvania Athletic Department is currently seeking a part-time video producer to join the Penn Sports Network team.
The employee will be responsible for assisting the Video Content Creator in establishing a consistent, creative vision that tells the Penn Athletics story and will assist with day-to-day operations of the Penn Sports Network (PSN) Production Studio.
This will include but not limited to:
- Produce online, on-demand content (feature videos, highlights, press conferences, etc) for PennAthletics.com
- Create video board content to enhance the in-venue experience
- Assist with live production of athletic events, when needed
- Maintain and archive video content
- Supervise, train, and schedule student interns
- Follow a regular content schedule as drafted by the Video Content Creator
- Other duties as specified by the Video Content Creator, the Director of Marketing, and/or the Athletic Communications office Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and one year experience in working in college athletics video operations
- Knowledge of video editing and design software, preferably Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HD video cameras, professional audio, and broadcast equipment
- Ability to manage several tasks and/or projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication, leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
This is a part-time appointment with total compensation of $15,000 per year. For full consideration, applications must be received by July 3, 2015.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and video sample (if available) to Ryan Koletty, Video Content Creator, at [email protected].