Wheatstone Provides Wide Range of Professional Audio Gear
The Sports Video Group is pleased to welcome Wheatstone as a corporate sponsor. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in New Bern, NC, Wheatstone designs and manufactures professional-quality broadcast-audio equipment under the Wheatstone, Audioarts Engineering, and VoxPro brand names.
- Audio-mixing consoles (analog and digital, standalone and networked, TDM, and AoIP) in sizes from portable mixers to 256-channel master-control surfaces
- Advanced digital-signal processors specialized for on-air, microphone, production, Web streaming, and shared-resources networked audio
- Digital-audio recording and editing
- Graphic-interface software for network and product control
- Powerful, full-featured AoIP modular network systems
Wheatstone’s extensive line of professional audio products are suited to radio, television, or network broadcast facilities from single studios to multistudio/multiple-station central-hub installations.