Full Audio Recaps of Sports Asset Mgmt & Storage Forum Sessions Now Available
Just in case you weren’t able to attend SVG’s 10th annual Sports Asset Management & Storage (SAMS) Forum in New York last month, full audio recaps of every session are now available on the SAMS Forum event page under the Full Program and Audio Recaps tab.
SVG’s Sports Asset Management and Storage (SAMS) Forum celebrated its 10th anniversary with a new venue – the Westin New York in Times Square – and a fresh take on the most pressing issues facing this key market segment. From metadata management and object storage to cloud-based systems and IP workflows, the annual SAMS Forum covered it all and provided a forum for more than 240 industry leaders to share their current challenges, target future opportunities, and check out the latest technology.
Full audio recaps are now available for:
- State of the Sports Asset Management & Storage Industry: Data Is Content
- Case Study: PGA Tour Entertainment
- Object Storage and All-IP Workflows: Are Files & Signals the Same Now?
- The Next MAM Frontier: Pro Teams & College Athletics Get into Asset-Management Game
- Case Study: Werne Production House and Primestream
- DAM Cloudy: Challenges and Opportunities for Cloud-Based Asset Management
- DAM Bursting: Challenges of Multi-Angle Multiplication & Syncing Iso Feeds
- The Road to 8K: Next-Gen Unified Storage & Multi-Resolution Archiving
To catch up on what you may have missed or get a refresher on a session you attended, visit sportsvideo.org/event/2016-imaging-forum and click on the Full Program & Audio Recaps tab.