ACC Digital Network Covers ACC Basketball Tournament at Barclays Center
Fans seeking coverage of all of the big moments around the 2017 New York Life ACC Basketball Tournament this week will need to look no further than The ACC Digital Network. Live from New York, the ACCDN is providing all of the official ACC postgame highlights, game previews, and Must See Moments from the tournament (#MustSeeACC).
From March 7 to 11, The ACC Digital Network is on-site entertaining fans at Barclays Center as well as providing viewers following the tournament at home with the quality and quantity of ACC Basketball Tournament coverage they crave on whichever platform they use the most. The ACCDN highlights are available across its multiple digital and social platform including theACC.com, the ACC Sports mobile app, and on Facebook @theACC.
In Brooklyn, ACC Digital Network host Jeff Fischel is on-site at Barclays Center to capture all of the excitement firsthand with special pre-game, break, and post-game entertainment on the court and scoreboards including:
- ACCDN Hidden Gems
- ACCDN Must See Moments from the past season
- Interviews live from the court with ACC Legends and other ACC VIPs
- In addition, the ACCDN will stream all press conferences surrounding the ACC Men’s Basketball Tournament Tournaments via theACC.com.
The ACCDN will also create and release special content to its fans surrounding the Tournament including the following features:
- “A Cut Above,” from Raycom Sports will be live streamed on facebook.com/theACC at 11:00 a.m. ET examining the legacy of New York City basketball and the ACC.
- “No Sleep Til Brooklyn,” as recited by ACC Players.
- “ACC Mix Tape,” a look at how the ACC resembles the legendary street ballers of New York.
Fans are encouraged to visit theACC.com and follow @theACCDN on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat for additional ACC Tournament videos, special features, highlights news and more.
Over the past five years, the ACCDN has provided fans with live games, the best game highlights and moments, along with regular daily programming covering trending stories of all of their favorite ACC schools and current and former student athletes and coaches.