Register for Harmonic’s ‘Low Latency & High QoE for Live Streaming’ Webinar
As the demand for streamed video content continues to grow for live events, the challenge is to meet the increasing expectations of audiences in terms of quality of experience. Low latency is a key factor in this quality of experience when watching live events.
Click HERE to register now and find out how and why these latest developments will improve live streaming QoE.
- Market expectations for OTT low latency
- MPEG CMAF LLC solution
- Early results from field trials
- Reducing OTT latency from different angles including compression, packaging, DRM and origin, CDN and Players
- Olivier Karra SaaS Business Dev. Director, Harmonic
- Alain Pellen Sr. Manager, OTT & IPTV Solutions, Harmonic
- Will Law Chief Architect – Media Division, Akamai
- Pieter-Jan Speelsmans Founder & CTO, THEOplayer
- Nicolas Delahaye VP Engineering Player, Viaccess-Orca