Game Changer MVP Teams With New York Jets for Digital, In-Stadium, Broadcast Entertainment Assets
Game Changer MVP announced a renewed and enhanced partnership with the New York Jets to deliver a bevy of digital, in-stadium, and broadcast entertainment elements. The services will include a complete graphics and visuals package for Jets home games at MetLife Stadium, multiple open videos, digital and social-media assets for use throughout the season, and a package of broadcast graphics and visuals for preseason broadcasts. The partnership marks the company’s second-straight year with the New York Jets.
“After the exciting debut of the new logo and jerseys for the New York Jets this offseason, we are thrilled to again help provide a package of visual and fan-entertainment elements for the passionate Jets fans and MetLife Stadium,” says Matt Coy, COO, Game Changer MVP.
Elements created by for the Jets — coordinating with the organization’s marketing campaigns, look, and style — will include:
In-Venue Entertainment & Visual Elements
- In-stadium graphics packages, including lower-thirds, crowd prompts and templates, transition wipes, noise meters, moving headshot animations and templates, looping logos, and matchup animations and templates
- Multiple open videos for Jets home games
- Flashpoint technology by Game Changer MVP for fan entertainment and engagement throughout MetLife Stadium
- Game In-Progress (GIP) package of graphic elements for game-day looks
- PilotVision package with Ross Xpression programming and interactivity
- Sponsor billboards and templates for player introductions and exits
- Filter Fan Cam 2.0 with multiple custom filters designed specifically for the Jets
Broadcast Entertainment & Visual Elements
- Complete package of custom graphics, including open animations, halftime-show animations, and social graphics for promotion across digital and social platforms
- Bumper animations and lower-third graphics
- Jets 360 Productions logo and end slate animations
Digital and Social-Media Entertainment and Engagement Elements
- Live–web-show graphics package, including show-open animations, motion logos, and bumper animations
- Matchup graphics for all social platforms
- In-game GIF reaction assets for social promotion
The announcement continues an eventful 2019 for Game Changer MVP. Other premiere events featuring enhanced entertainment offerings this year include the final “End of the World” tour for KISS, the Mexican National Team’s 2019 U.S. tour, the 2019 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, the 2019 VRBO Citrus Bowl, the 2019 PBR “Unleash the Beast” tour, and ESPN’s X Games Aspen. In 2018, Game Changer MVP partnered with several premiere events to provide in-venue fan entertainment offerings, including the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs, NBA Playoffs, 2018 MLB All-Star Game, Formula One’s 2018 Mexican Grand Prix, 2018 Australian Football League Grand Final, 2018 Calgary Stampede, and X Games Aspen, Minneapolis, and Sydney.