Game Changer MVP Renews Partnership With the Calgary Stampede for 2019
Game Changer MVP has renewed its partnership with the Calgary Stampede, set to take place this year beginning Friday, July 5 through Sunday, July 14. The annual 10-day rodeo and exhibition in Calgary, Alberta will again feature Game Change MVP’s “Filter Fan Cam” technology with custom filters as well as Flashpoint technology and Turbo Trivia game, presented by Bell. This year will also be the debut of the ‘Guess the Score’ predictive gaming technology at the Calgary Stampede. The partnership marks the second-straight year, beginning with last season’s event.
“Our team is thrilled to return to the Calgary Stampede and help provide the best in fan engagement offerings,” said Matt Coy, chief operating officer, Game Changer MVP. “We look forward to enhancing our presence this year and providing fans of the event with a more impactful and exciting experience than ever before.”
Highlighting the company’s features at this year’s event will include:
“Guess the Score” predictive gaming app
- This brand new technology from Game Changer MVP features custom software that lets fans predict the outcome or any other stats of any live sporting event. Fans choose who they think will come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd or what score they will get on their rodeo ride for this particular customization.
- The interactive technology features up to the second integration with the stats and scoring systems to be instantaneous for fans to see if their guess was right and win points for each guess. The fan with the most points can win a prize.
- The latest edition from Game Changer MVP, “Flashpoint 2.0” connects fans and audiences through a unified flash and video display on their personal cell phone devices.
- As an ideal and cost-effective opportunity for sports franchises and other entertainment venues to engage their audiences, Flashpoint 2.0’s technology syncs user devices in venue with stadium video displays, LED ribbons and music.
“Filter Fan Cam” technology
- One of Game Changer MVP’s most popular offerings, this software capitalizes on the success of popular social media apps by applying photo filters to live shots of fans during events.
- The interactive technology features facial recognition tools designed specifically for video board integration as live cameras capture fan images and integrate the creative filters seamlessly for display with zero delay.
“Turbo Trivia” interactive game
- Truly interactive, this software utilizes fast paced multi-round trivia to engage audiences on the video boards and within the mobile app.