FloSports Nails Down Broadcast Rights to Giro d’Italia, Other Cycling Races
FloSports has renewed its broadcast rights for Giro d’Italia. FloBikes.com will provide live and on-demand coverage in the U.S. and Canada, in addition to many of the best races on the international calendar in 2020. The 2020 Giro d’Italia is the 103rd year of this annual event, which is a three-week-long grand tour cycling stage race.
In addition to the Giro d’Italia, the partnership extension will include classics and monuments such as Milan-San Remo and Tour of Flanders. In 2020, FloBikes subscribers and cycling fans will continue to receive live and archived access to many of the best road and cyclocross races, as well as women’s World Tour races, international BMX events, select fixed gear criteriums, and more.
Through this partnership extension, the schedule of 2020 events on FloBikes includes:
- UAE Tour (February 23-29, 2020)
- Milan-San Remo (March 21, 2020)
- Strade Bianche (March 7, 2020)
- Tirreno-Adriatico 2020 (March 11-17, 2020)
- Gent-Wevelgem (March 29, 2020)
- Tour of Flanders (April 5, 2020)
- Amstel Gold (April 19, 2020)
- Tour of Romandie (April 22-27, 2020)
- Giro d’Italia (May 9-31, 2020)
- Tour of Utah (August 10-16, 2020)
- Il Lombardia (October 10, 2020)
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Québec (September 11, 2020)
- Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal (September 13, 2020)
- UCI World Championships (all disciplines on various dates, Canadian subscribers only)
“Renewing our deal to broadcast the most renowned cycling races was very important to FloSports and marks our continued commitment to providing the best coverage in the sport,” said Ryan Fenton, Director of Global Rights Acquisition and Partnerships at FloSports. “With this schedule of events, our cycling viewers will be able to watch the best races, both live and on-demand, all in one place. No other platform provides as many days of live cycling from around the world as FloBikes.”
With the announcement of these events on FloSports, Canadian subscribers will now have unprecedented live access to the best cycling events. FloBikes 2020 broadcast calendar for Canadian subscribers includes all three Grand Tours (Tour de France, Giro d’Italia, Vuelta a España), all five Monuments, and nearly 30 UCI World Tour races.
To access live and on-demand coverage of the upcoming cycling events visit FloBikes.com to become a monthly or annual PRO subscriber. Either subscription unlocks access to premium content across the entire FloSports network. Watch the events across all screens by downloading the FloSports app on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, the App Store, and Google Play Store.
Streaming more than 10,000 live competitions per year, FloSports continues to emerge as the global leader in live, in-depth, and on-demand digital coverage for passionate sports fans.