Nutanix Lands on CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel List
CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, has named five Nutanix channel leaders to its esteemed 2020 Women of the Channel list including a placement in CRN’s Power 100, for their accomplishments, vision, and dedication to the IT channel.
”We’re extremely proud to see these individuals being recognized in this year’s CRN Women of the Channel list, which truly signifies their fantastic work and contributions, along with their unique strengths and achievements,” said Christian Alvarez, SVP of Worldwide Channels at Nutanix. “Their perseverance, creativity, and accomplishments along with our award-winning solutions have been an integral part of Nutanix’s continual mission to support our partners.”
The editorial team from CRN selects the honorees to celebrate a list of exceptional women acclaimed for their contributions to channel advocacy, growth and thought leadership. This year, Nutanix made its strongest showing yet with honoree spotlights being featured on both CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel and Power 100 including:
- Claudia Lee, Senior Director of Worldwide Partner Marketing – In addition to the Women of the Channel list, Lee has been included in CRN’s Power 100, a distinctive honor that spotlights female executives whose insight and influence help drive channel success.
- Shannon Bodnar, Senior Director, Americas Partner Marketing
- Amber Watson, Partner Marketing Manager ANZ
- Mareleen Hendikx, Senior Manager of Programs, Strategy and Initiatives
- Rowena Case, Channel Marketing Manager
“CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel list recognizes an accomplished group of influential women leaders whose strategic vision and unique achievements accelerate channel growth through cultivated partnerships, innovative thought leadership, and unwavering dedication to the IT channel,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “We are proud to honor them for their accomplishments and contributions to driving channel success.”
The 2020 Women of the Channel list will be featured in CRN Magazine on June 8.