Job Posting: Conference USA Searches for Digital Media Coordinator
Conference USA currently has a staff opening for Digital Media Coordinator.
This position is responsible for the design and implementation of an aggressive content development and distribution plan for Conference USA and its members. A basic knowledge of all Conference USA sponsored sports is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to help identify and communicate Conference USA messages and stories through the web site, television and social media platforms
- Produce digital content that can be distributed on multiple platforms, including broadcast-quality programming for C-USA’s Weekly television show, C-USA Showcase, and C-USA television partners
- Research and write scripts for a 30 minute television show, C-USA Showcase, as well as shorter on-line features
- Serve as Host of C-USA Digital Network feature programming and C-USA Showcase and have the ability to work without a teleprompter
- Edit video into packages using Adobe Premiere with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Work with media/marketing/promotions group to develop and implement ideas to promote the Conference, its members and its corporate partners on all social networking platforms
- Travel to all 14 campuses and select Championships throughout the year. This individual will need to be an accountable traveler, sticking to schedules set in advance, while transporting approximately 30-pounds of camera equipment.
- Display knowledge of lighting, set up, camera function and audio levels for solo video shoots while on the road
- Archive and maintain video elements for the site, especially following remote visits
- Assist with day-to-day posting of video content as stand alone or as support to Conference news
- Develop relationships with member schools’ athletics communications and video staffs, as well as with television partners
- Work jointly with Digital Media Producer to develop and maintain a video production manual for member institutions to follow for all team sports that outlines C-USA video standards and guidelines, staying current with industry standards
- Contribute to special promotions and social media efforts with the ability to export content in all social media outlets
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If interested, please e-mail your resume to Senior Associate Commissioner Kelly Carney at email@example.com. Please no phone calls. Deadline to apply is May 1.