Masstech To Launch New, Web-Based Interface for MassStore
Masstech recently announced a new web-based interface for MassStore that will make the power of Masstech even more accessible and easy to use. This new interface puts features at the user’s fingertips without adding complexity.
Masstech created this short video so you can see for yourself the transformative impact the new MassStore interface will have on the work you need to do every day. You’ll see how:
- Its HTML5 browser-based user interface provides a fantastic, intuitive user experience and significantly reduces the amount of training required.
- Users have the tools they need without switching between multiple apps for viewing, logging, and rough-cut editing their content.
- The company’s new search interface returns more accurate and complete results faster than ever.
- Masstech is embedding craft editor-caliber, frame-accurate responsive media tools right in the interface so you can see and hear all the details as you work.
- The company has dramatically reduced the time and eliminated complexity involved in finding, validating, and moving your media assets.
Masstech’s automated archive systems, transcoding engine, and media management capabilities integrate behind the scenes with key production and distribution systems to enable you to retain, discover, and reuse the valuable assets that drive your content business.
The new look of MassStore arrives this summer.