File-Capable Teranex VC400 Converter Bows at NAB Show
Teranex Systems’ VC400 file-based workflow converter is making its U.S. debut this week.
Built on the VC100, the VC400 provides real-time high-quality processing for IT-centric file-based workflows. It is designed around proprietary hardware and classic server architecture and has the flexibility to accommodate the demands of evolving video and IT infrastructures, allowing users to seamlessly move between SDI and file-based sources while providing more than format and frame-rate conversions.
- Teranex de-interlacing to reduce jaggies from interlaced sources
- Cadence detection and correction to detect film or video material
- 3:2 insert and removal to accurately depict film or video material
- Scene-cut detection, preventing mixed or blended frames
- Fixed and variable aspect-ratio conversion
- Color correction, video adjustments, and noise reduction
- Connectivity via 10G Ethernet or Fibre Channel for fast file interchange
- SD/HD/3G-SDI input and outputs.
For more information, visit Teranex‘s booth, N1115, or Website.