Sennheiser Offers Rebate on G3, 2000 Series Wireless Systems
Audio specialist Sennheiser has announced an end-user mail-in rebate on evolution wireless G3 and 2000 Series wireless systems and components. The rebate is valid on all systems or components purchased from an authorized U.S. Sennheiser dealer between Oct. 1, 2011 and Dec. 1, 2011.
During the promotion, customers can take advantage of the following rebates:
- ew 100 G3 LE Sets (ew 110/114/115 G3) – $25 rebate
- ew 100 G3 Sets – $50 rebate
- ew 300 G3 Sets – $75 rebate
- ew 500 G3 Sets – $100 rebate
- 2000 Series Sets – $125/channel rebate
Additional components—such as individual transmitters or receivers, purchased separately or in contractor bundles—will be rebated at half the system rebate value. To receive a rebate on eligible products, customers will need to mail the following to Sennheiser:
- A completed rebate form, downloaded from Sennheiser’s website at: www.sennheiserusa.com/g3rebate
- The original UPC code (no photocopies will be accepted)
- A copy of the sales receipt, dated between October 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011, from an authorized U.S. Sennheiser dealer for new evolution wireless G3 or 2000 Series wireless systems or components.
All rebates must be postmarked no later than January 31st, 2012. For more information, please visit http://www.sennheiserusa.com/g3rebate.