Gold Medalists Kerry Walsh, Aly Raisman To Attend espnW’s Women + Sports Summit
Kerri Walsh, beach volleyball player and three-time Olympic Gold medalist, will join fellow Olympians gymnast and two-time Gold medalist Aly Raisman and sprinter and three-time medalist Carmelita Jeter at the third annual espnW: Women + Sports Summit presented by Lexus, Oct. 1-3, in Tucson, AZ. Additionally, Founder and CEO of Digital Royalty, Amy Jo Martin will present “How Women are Using Social Media to Innovate.” This year’s Summit, The Future Is Ours, will focus on the significant role of women in sports through a mix of panel discussions, interactive work sessions, and speakers. Walsh and Martin’s panels will both be available via Livestream.
Seven key panels and speakers will be available via Livestream at espnW.com/Summit .
Updated Livestream Schedule (All times ET)
- Monday, Oct. 1, 9:30 p.m. ET – “Join the rEVEolution” with Faith Popcorn (BrainReserve)
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 3:45 p.m. – “A Global Perspective on Women’s Sports” with Stacey Allaster (WTA), Mary Wittenberg (NYRR), Rahul Brahmbhatt (Magic Bus USA), and Shamila Kohestani (Women’s Afghan National Soccer Team), moderated by Chris McKendry
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 9:45 p.m. – “The WNBA: a Story of Commitment, Resilience, and Innovation” with Adam Silver (NBA) and John Skipper (ESPN), hosted by Hannah Storm
- Tuesday, Oct. 2, 11:15 p.m. – “World-Class Athletes: the Ultimate Multi-Taskers” featuring Carmelita Jeter, Kristine Lilly, and Gabrielle Reece, hosted by Jemele Hill
- Wednesday, Oct. 3, 11 a.m. – “How Women are Using Social Media to Innovate” with Amy Jo Martin
- Wednesday, Oct. 3, 4 p.m. – “An Olympic Gold Session” with Kerri Walsh followed by “Voices of the Future” with Lakey Peterson, Sasha Digiulian and Aly Raisman, moderated by Julie Foudy
For more information about the espnW: Women + Sports Summit and to see the complete agenda visit espnWsummit.com or follow on Twitter with @espnW and #espnWsummit.