Adorama Business Solutions Launches New Support Program Adorama Access
Adorama is further expanding its Adorama Business Solutions B2B sales division with the launch of a Adorama Access, a new subscription-based, post-sales support program designed to deliver enterprise customers ongoing technical support after the initial point of purchase, from one year through the entire lifetime of a single order or entire account.
“Thanks to an immediate and receptive response to Adorama Business Solutions, we are already expanding our professional services team to meet the growing demand while providing additional support to our customers across our three core markets – corporate, educational and government institutions,” says Ed DeLauter, Adorama Business Solutions Director of Technical Services.
“With the launch of Adorama Access, we’ll be offering even more support to our clients in the form of post-purchase technical support plans, customized training programs and installation assistance, ensuring our customers get the absolute most out of their technology.”
Adorama Access: An End-to-End Service
Adorama Business Solutions was designed to serve enterprise organizations such as studios, broadcasters, networks, houses of worship, and educational and government institutions making large investment purchases such as high-end video and audio equipment. Through three core service offerings – consultation, procurement, and support – Adorama Business Solutions helps organizations stay on the cutting-edge of media technology. Adorama Access further builds on this mission through a more formalized technical support program.
With Adorama Access, in addition to pre-sales technical consultations on offer, customers can now purchase annual post-sale technical support plans that cover either a single order or an entire account. Adorama Access offers three distinct annual plans, depending on the level of support required by the customer:
- Essentials: The Essentials plan was built for customers who need help with the initial setup of their new equipment, with ongoing email support to address any additional questions throughout the lifetime of their plan. Perfect for organizations who have technical expertise in house but need an extra hand every now and then to ensure their technology is running smoothly.
- Plus: For a deeper level of support, customers can opt for the Plus plan. This plan includes everything covered in Essentials as well as direct telephone access to the Adorama Business Solutions Technical Services Team. These customers will also benefit from Adorama’s relationships with manufacturers to help them get the most out of their products.
- Partner: For larger organizations, the Partner plan is the way to go. This all-encompassing plan covers all products purchased from Adorama on the entire account and offers everything in Plus, as well as ongoing consultations and reconfiguration assistance – meaning all end-users have a single point of contact for technical assistance from Adorama Business Solutions.
In addition to post-purchase support plans, Adorama Access services include:
- Installation and integration assistance: The Technical Services team will help design installations and ensure technology and equipment is implemented properly.
- Customized training programs: A member of the Adorama Business Solutions Technical Services team will provide onsite or virtual technical training to staff customized for each client, such as how to operate new cameras for junior producers at a broadcast company.
Season 5 Premier of the AdoramaTV Original Documentary Series “Through The Lens”
In other company news, the AdoramaTV video streaming and on-demand platform for photographers and filmmakers premiered season 5 of its original documentary series, “Through The Lens: Canada,” on February 7. This latest season of the exploratory AdoramaTV original follows 10 breakthrough Canadian and Canada-based photographers to discover the magic behind the extraordinary images that capture the essence of Canada and push the boundaries of art and technology to the limits.
“The AdoramaTV collection has been carefully curated to provide unmatched education and inspiration for creatives,” comments Sal D’Alia, producer of AdoramaTV’s TTL. “Beyond showcasing the stunning optics of some of the world’s most desirable and unique locations, ‘Through The Lens’ gives artists a platform to express their voice along with their work. Each episode takes us on a journey of creative expression and allows us to see the world in an entirely new light, through their eyes and their lens.”
Since its debut in 2015, “Through the Lens” has featured more than 60 exceptional photographers from across the globe in as many episodes. All seasons are available on demand HERE.