Register Now for Telestream’s Webinar on Optimizing Your Live Stream Strategy
Today’s audiences demand ‘always on’ performance from their streaming services, and providers need assurance that they’re meeting customer demand. For video content providers to deliver streamed content today and into the future, while creating commercial opportunities, one needs to execute the right strategy from production to distribution and ensure they deliver a high-quality viewing experience.
Click HERE to register.
During the webinar, you will hear insights into what content holders and service providers must have to gain viewers, increase engagement, and reduce churn — all while doing this in an automated and efficient manner because nobody wants to scale losing money.
Discussion topics will include:
- Opportunities you can gain (more viewers, more subscribers, increase in revenue) with enhanced live production and streaming capabilities that provide a centralized, more affordable alternative whether you’re producing a live, remote production for sports, music, and entertainment, or a town hall event—whether regional or on a larger scale such as the FIFA World Cup
- The criticality of live monitoring solutions that enable virtualized real-time QoE/QoS actionable analytics of ABR assets from content ingest through to the last mile delivery and the significant impact on the consumers’ viewing experience
- How production to distribution media solutions can be seamlessly integrated into an operating model—from on-premise to cloud-native — on your terms
- How Telestream’s new initiative (Project Orchid) to support the next generation of high-demand streaming operations capitalizes on orchestrated, integrated media processing, monitoring, and analytics
- This includes our involvement in the development of agile, “self-x” video delivery architecture that allows for automated functions such as self-diagnosis, re-routing streams, bursting channel availability and capacity, and more that dynamically optimize scale, performance, reliability, and quality
- Brian Mahoney: CEO, Trender Research and President, OTT Executive Summit & Magazine
- Ken Haren: Director of Marketing, Telestream
- Stuart Newton: VP Strategy and Business Development, Telestream