Audio-Technica Extends Trade-In Rebate for 600-MHz Wireless Systems Through March 31, 2020
Audio-Technica has extended its existing trade-in program for 600-MHz wireless systems through March 31, 2020. This initiative was designed to provide options for end users as the industry moves away from wireless systems operating in the 600 MHz band (614-698 MHz), mandated by law as a result of the ongoing FCC wireless-spectrum reallocation. The program is designed to help wireless users switch to a new system that accommodates the guidelines outlined by the FCC.
The transition period will create an uncertain operating environment for users of 600-MHz wireless systems, who will be affected differently depending on their geographic location. Audio-Technica’s extended trade-in rebate program allows additional flexibility and options for this important switchover. Given the complexity of the reallocation and the number of parties involved, there is no way to accurately predict just how — or when — individual users will be affected by these changes.
Under a “Trade in on Your Terms” program, for each 600-MHz wireless system traded in (regardless of manufacturer), customers will receive a rebate on an eligible Audio-Technica wireless system.
- 2000 Series (single-channel): $50 trade-in rebate
- 3000 Series (3rd Generation) (single-channel): $75
- 3000 Series (4th Generation) (single-channel): $75
- 4000 Series (single-channel): $150
- 5000 Series (2nd Generation) (dual-channel): $450
- 5000 Series (3rd Generation) (dual-channel receiver): $500
- System 10 Stack-Mount (single-channel): $50
- System 10 Stompbox (single-channel): $50
- System 10 Camera-Mount (single-channel): $75
- System 10 PRO Rack-Mount (single-channel): $75
- System 10 PRO Rack-Mount (dual-channel): $150
- M2 (single-channel): $90
- M3 (single-channel): $120