SVG Sports OTT Forum: Preliminary Agenda Announced for July 25 in NYC
Agenda to bring together broadcasters, media companies, leagues and teams
SVG has announced the preliminary agenda for the second-annual SVG Sports OTT Forum, which will be held at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway in New York City on Thursday, July 25. This year’s forum will bring together traditional broadcasters, digital-native sports-media companies, major professional leagues, technology vendors, and others to discuss the pressing issues in the live–sports-streaming business, including technology challenges such as latency, piracy, and ad insertion.
SVG Sports OTT Forum: PRELIMINARY AGENDA
The event will examine the industry from various perspectives while addressing some of the critical business and technology challenges and opportunities:
- Traditional Broadcasters in an Age of Streaming Growth
- The D2C Newcomers: The Challenges and Opportunities of Digital-Native Media Entities
- League and Team Perspectives: The Global Impact of OTT Distribution
- CMAF, HLS, and DASH: What’s Next in Streaming Protocols
- Data Visualization, User Experience, and Gaming: The Tech Behind Unique Live-Streaming Experiences
- A pair of Keynote Conversations, Technology Case Studies, and more
For more information regarding the SVG Sports OTT Forum, CLICK HERE. If you have questions regarding the event, email Program Director Brandon Costa at email@example.com. If you are a technology vendor that would be interested in exhibiting at this year’s summit, email SVG Managing Director, Worldwide Sponsorship Development, Rob Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org.