EEG Video Updates EN537 Live Broadcast Caption Encoder
EEG Video has launched V2 Build 2.1.0 for our popular EN537 Live Broadcasting Encoder. This update includes several new features and bug fixes supporting Lexi, iCap, caption authoring, and more.
- Beta speech recognition engine option for increased transcription accuracy
- Lexi Vision mode for automatic caption positioning
- New upstream timeout options
- Users can now enable SSL for increased security
- Support UTF-8 and word-by-word input modes; see Easy Caption Authoring for EEG Encoders for more details
- New auto-mode-entry feature enhances support for switching between Lexi and a teleprompter
- Startup settings can be applied without reboot
- GPI settings are now persistent
Key bug fixes related to:
- Dropped caption characters
- Network connection hangups
- DHCP address acquisition
- Setting system time zone
This update is available for EN537 serial numbers 2001 and up. Visit here for installation instructions and to request the download.