SVG Sports Graphics Forum Places Super Bowl LV, ESPN College Football, Return of NHL in the Spotlight on March 24-25
Virtual event will address a variety of graphics implementation
SVG’s seventh-annual Sports Graphics Forum is going virtual on March 24 and 25. This year’s Forum will once again cover the latest technological advances and creative achievements in the world of broadcast graphics. The 2021 agenda will be split into two sections: Day 1 will feature sessions dedicated to Graphics Design, Tools, and Workflows, while Day 2 will address Data Visualization, Augmented Reality, and Betting.
CLICK HERE to register.
The event will be highlighted by discussions on the graphics package of Super Bowl LV and Nickelodeon’s NFL Wild Card Game with the rebuild of ESPN’s College Football graphics, and the live event look of NHL’s ‘Return To Play”
Sessions at the SVG Sports Graphics Forum will include:
Wednesday, March 24 – Graphics Design, Tools, and Workflows
- State of the Arts Spotlight: CBS Sports’ Super Bowl LV and Nickelodeon NFL Wild Card Game Graphics
JP LoMonaco, CBS Sports, VP, On-Air Graphics and Design
- State of the Arts Spotlight: ESPN’s College Football Rebuild
Tim O’Shaughnessy, ESPN, Creative Director, College Sports
- State of the Arts Presentation: NHL 2020 ‘Return To Play’ Live Event Graphics
Maria Rapetskaya, Undefined Creative, Founder & Creative Director
- Broadcast Graphics Tech Focus: Tips, Tools, and Techniques
- Live Speaker Q&A and Networking Zoom Room
Thursday, March 25 – Data Visualization, AR, and Betting
- Augmented Reality Spotlight: Univision’s TUDN AR Package and Virtual Fans
- AR, MR, and XR: Broadcasters Create a New ‘Reality’ on the Field, in the Studio, and in the Stands
- Data Visualization: How Data and Virtual Graphics Combine To Tell the Story
- Virtual Advertising Spotlight: ESPN’s Virtual Sponsorship at The MLS Is Back Tournament
- Sports Betting: The Role of Graphics in Betting and Predictive-Gaming Broadcasts
Don’t miss this two-day chance to learn about the latest technologies being used for on-air graphics. Join us for tips and suggestions to help make a difference in your next broadcast. CLICK HERE for more information, including registration, sponsorship opportunities, and the full program. For more information, please contact Jason Dachman at [email protected].