Silicon Valley Video To Host Live Remote Production Demo From LiveU, ARRI, Studio Network Solutions
The Silicon Valley Video community regroups on June 24 at 5 p.m. PT for a Remote Production Gear Night, featuring a unique, collaborative demo by LiveU, Studio Network Solutions (SNS), and ARRI. Together with The Studio-B&H, the companies will demonstrate a flowing, integrated workflow using LiveU technology.
To register for free, click HERE:
Here’s what they’ll demo:
- ARRI (in Burbank) will send a live feed from a digital cinema camera to a LiveU encoder and transmit over LiveU’s bonded cellular architecture.
- The Studio-B&H (in New York) will receive the feed, decode it via a LiveU decoder and ingest it in a Studio Network Solution EVO media server.
- SNS (in St Louis) will demo their NOMAD remote access to the EVO in New York via their ShareBrowser interface and an NLE application (AVID or Premiere).
- This workflow will show LiveU’s ability to offer a robust remote production workflow for any application, whether it is live corporate events, news gathering, sports and, in this case, a live feed from a digital cinema camera.
Presenters & Moderators include:
- George Klippel, Director of Channel Sales, LiveU
- Steve McKenna, Director of Sales, Studio Network Solutions
- Jason Inouye, Senior Technical Sales Representative, ARRI
- Steve Manella, Broadcast & Facilities Sales Engineer, The Studio-B&H
- Dave Van Hoy, President, Advanced Systems Group (ASG)
- Martin Porter, Executive Director, Silicon Valley Video
Silicon Valley Video is produced by SVG in support of the emerging, Big Tech video community. It is sponsored by The Studio-B&H and Advanced Systems Group (ASG)
For more information, contact [email protected]