Register for Next Month’s ‘Zixi Innovates’ Virtual Showcase
In-lieu of the cancelled NAB show, a two-week virtual showcase – “Zixi Innovates” — will be held virtually. This series of webinars and virtual meetings will feature customer case studies, demonstrations of partner integrations, and premiere new enhancements to the SDVP that power broadcast quality live video delivery over IP.
Click HERE to register.
Beginning on Monday, Oct. 11 and running through Oct. 22, Zixi Innovates will be designed to educate audiences on the SDVP, the most comprehensive platform for delivering live video over any IP network, any protocol, any cloud provider, and any edge device. New and existing customers will have the opportunity to schedule personalized meetings and demonstrations to learn how the SDVP and its components can meet their complex live streaming needs. The Zixi Innovates webinar series will allow attendees to learn first-hand from Zixi leadership, integrated technology partners, and top media companies that are using the SDVP to address the challenges of workflow, network, and operational virtualization.
As part of the showcase, Zixi will be exhibiting new and existing capabilities of the SDVP including:
- Intelligent Data Platform
- Uses of advanced analytics, AI, and Machine Learning to mitigate risk in the broadcast environment
- Driven by the collection and analytics of unique real-time and historical data across a vast Zixi-Enabled Network to provide alerts, analytics and predictive outage detection
- Built with continuously updated ML Models, trained on all of the Zixi-Enabled Network streams and currently analyzing more than 3 billion telemetry data points per day
- Capabilities such as offline and dropped packet predictions, component health scores, anomaly detection, deployment-wide insight views and drill downs
- ZEN Master and Broadcaster v15
- IDP integration with ZEN Master
- ZEN Master Integration for AWS Cloud Digital Interface (CDI), AWS Elemental Link
- Incident analytics and reporting
- Advanced Root Cause analytics and reporting
- Customer alert tagging and threshold control panel
- Quality analytics such as ML-based PSNR and VMAF estimates without looking at source video
- Network Analytics Transport Analytics (TR 101) visualization and history
- Content Quality Analytics visualization and history, such as blank/frozen video and audio issues
- Business Impact Analytics visualization and history covering SCTE monitoring and logging from source to endpoint workflow
- Advanced Boolean Logic failover based on TR-101/CQA health metrics
- ARM support for 50%+ efficiency gains and sustainability
- Zixi as a Service (ZaaS)
- Full SaaS offering of the Zixi SDVP
- Zixi Content Xchange
- Access to 10,000+ channels globally
- Full SaaS delivery door-to-door
- Zixi and 5G
- IP network continuity from source to target
- 4G LTE
- Optimized signal integrity
- Redundancy – QoS
- Atomic-level data and telemetry
- AI-Determined Health Score
- Integrated with Multi-Access Edge Compute (MEC)
- IP network continuity from source to target
- Zixi Edge Compute (ZEC)
- ZEN Master controlled
- Availability of all 17 Zixi supported protocols
- Upgradable to ZEC+ and to a full Zixi Broadcaster
Zixi Innovates will present unique opportunities to learn from Zixi leadership and high-value users of the SDVP including:
- Individual Customer and Partner meetings – Zixi will be organizing individual sessions with current and prospective Zixi customers and partners. Those who would like to reserve a time are also encouraged to contact Zixi to schedule a virtual meeting to view the latest updates and enhancements to the Software-Defined Video Platform, using this form to request a meeting date and time.
- State of the Media Industry – Streaming Media Editor Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen, and Zixi CEO Gordon Brooks will discuss the current trends in the market, the ongoing impact COVID has had on the industry, cutting-edge use cases being deployed, the importance of new partnerships that the company has established, and what innovation to expect from Zixi innovation in 2022 and beyond.
- Live SSAI with Ad Insertion Platform and Zixi – Ad Insertion Platform has integrated the Zixi SDVP so that customers can ingest distribution feeds, control the SCTE-35 markers and leverage Zixi live transcoding for OTT distribution in HLS or MPEG-DASH, easily enabling ad insertion and monetization of these feeds. In this session, learn more about Ad Insertion Platform’s market-leading and innovative Server-Side Ad Insertion (SSAI) solution DAIConnect dedicated to Live TV, Live Events and VOD – enabling ad stitching and ad monetization on any video platform, and with a demo, how combining DAIConnect with the SDVP allows customers to have an OPEX model subscription that includes additional OTT services to answer broadcasters and operator’s needs.
- The Zixi Intelligent Data Platform – Senior Director of Product Management Andrew Broadstone will provide an overview for the need for AI and ML and advanced technologies in the design of streaming architectures that optimize the quality of transport and service to deliver the quality of content and experience that modern consumers demand. The session will detail the capabilities of the IDP and Zixi’s vision for the future, including an interactive demonstration showing an innovative advanced incidents dashboard, root cause analysis and comprehensive insights view with comparative analytics.
“Despite the continued impact of COVID on the industry and our inability to travel and meet in person, Zixi has seen a record 2021, due in no small part to the partnerships with our customers and technology partners,” says Gordon Brooks, Executive Chairman and CEO, Zixi. “Our customers and partners guide us on our vision, and we remain committed to innovating live video delivery technologies and providing the best-in-class service that they and their end-users demand.”