Register Now for CHESA’s ‘Camera to Cloud’ Webinar on Nov. 10
Join CHESA, LucidLink, Telestream, and Adobe Creative Cloud for a live remote workflow demonstration, followed by a panel discussion.
Click HERE to register. The virtual event will take place on Wednesday, Nov. 10 at 3 p.m. ET.
CHESA, LucidLink, Telestream, and Adobe Creative Cloud will conduct a live demo using Telestream Lightspeed Live Capture for ingest and LucidLink Filespaces to collaborate on media files across the globe editing files. Attendees will see how easy it is to seamlessly work on a team project in Premiere Pro with speech-to-text updates, live ingests, motion graphics work, rough-cut, audio sweetening, mogrts, color grading, and more.
Afterward, there will be a panel discussion about top cloud trends, video editing from the cloud, Camera to Cloud, growing files, and more. With remote editing here to stay, this panel will discuss how the industry is addressing this challenge. Panelists will discuss the latest tools being applied on a global scale, egress, how we define streaming in a remote environment, and some of the issues the industry is running into on review and approval.
The panel will include:
- Moderator: Lance Hukill, Chief Commercial Officer, CHESA
- Rodney McMahon, Director of Post Production, Click-Up
- Dave Helmly, Head of Strategic Development Adobe Professional Video – Cloud, Adobe
- Morgan Prygrocki, Sr. Strategic Development Manager, Adobe
- Dennis Radeke, Strategic Development, M&E, LucidLink
- Tom Kehn, Senior Solutions Architect, CHESA