SVG’s Sports Content Management Forum Returns to NYC on July 27
NBC Olympics to deliver a keynote address going inside Tokyo and Beijing digital workflows
For the first time since 2019, SVG’s Sports Content Management Forum will be held at the Westin New York at Times Square on Wednesday, July 27. The 16th Annual SCM Forum will feature media-asset–management (MAM) leaders from major broadcasters, leagues, teams, OTT outlets, and vendors offering first-hand perspectives and behind-the-curtain looks at their respective workflows. In addition, NBC Olympics will deliver a keynote address going inside their digital workflows from Tokyo to Beijing.
The Sports Content Management Forum program has been in collaboration with SVG’s SCM Advisory Committee and its new chair Anne Graham, Manager Sports Media Services, Warner Bros. Discovery. Topics will include:
- State of the Industry: Futureproofing Your Content in an Everchanging World
- Keynote Session: Inside NBC Olympics’ Digital Workflows From Tokyo to Beijing
- Adapting to Remote and Hybrid Workflows: Are We Ever Going Back to the Office … and What Is the Office?
- Storage & Archive Planning: On Prem, in the Cloud, and the Impact of Growing File Sizes
- Metadata Madness: Best Practices in Metadata Assignment
- Storage Sustainability: Building Better Infrastructure Today To Create a Brighter Tomorrow
- MAM & Orchestration Planning: Making the Right Decisions for Your Unique Organization
Stay tuned to the Sports Content Management Forum event page for more information and additional speakers in the coming weeks. Contact SVG Chief Editor and SCM Program Director Jason Dachman with any questions.