Tektronix, All Mobile Video To Present Hands-On Video Test Expo
Tektronix and All Mobile Video Broadcast Sales will present a hands-on video test expo at the Old Castle Pub in New York City on March 12and meet other professionals working in broadcast, video production, and postproduction.
The company will be providing informative presentations covering production, distribution, and transmission while offering hands-on interactive demonstrations. Attendees are invited to bring their OWN content if they would like to test it with Tektronix’ equipment that will be on-site. (For details on acceptable content, see below.) The event will include complimentary food and drinks.
Tektronix will provide presentations covering:
- Installation & Maintenance – What to test for in ensuring your SDI signal from point A to B
- Video Interfaces – 2K, 4K, and Beyond
- CALM After the Storm – Audio Loudness Measurements
Interactive Hands-On Demonstrations featuring:
- Camera Shading – Find out how to use the Double Diamond display to make camera shading easier and faster
- Color Grading – Check out how the Luma Qualified Vector (LQV™) display and Spearhead display can help
- Ancillary Data – See how simple the Data Inspector is to use and verify that your VANC data is present and free of errors.
- Eye and Jitter testing for 3G and HD and using Automatic Measurements
- Videotape QC (Ancillary Data/Close Captioning/AFD/Audio Loudness/Color Gamut)
- File-Based QC station – See how automated QC works and bring a file to test it out!*
- Real-time Visual Quality (QoE) – Are your viewers enjoying your content in the way it should be?
If you would like some content checked during the event, please see the content requirements below:
- For HD, SD and Audio content QC, please bring content on HDcam or DVCPro.
- For file-based QC, please bring short/small files on USB drive or DVD. Current supported codecs are: ProRes, IMX, XDCam, MPEG2, VC-1/WMV, AVC/H.264 contained in QuickTime, MXF, GXF, MP4/3GPP, MPEG2 Program and Transport streams.
- Content will be reviewed privately and individually; all results will be kept absolutely confidential
To register, CLICK HERE.