Pac-12 Networks Begins OTT Distribution Agreement With Vidgo
Pac-12 Networks is starting a distribution partnership with Vidgo, an Internet-based, OTT television streaming service. As part of the agreement, Pac-12 Networks is now available to all subscribers of the Vidgo “Core” package, which includes more than 60 channels and comprehensive sports coverage for just $39.99 per month. In addition, all seven Pac-12 Networks channels, including six regional channels, are also now available to Vidgo subscribers as part of its “Plus” package, which includes more than 80 channels and is available for an additional $10 per month.
The launch of Pac-12 Networks on Vidgo during the heat of basketball conference play gives subscribers access to nearly 120 Pac-12 men’s and women’s basketball games through the end of the season, including coverage of the 2020 Pac-12 Men’s and Women’s Basketball Tournaments in Las Vegas. Pac-12 Networks is the home for the most extensive basketball coverage for the Conference of Champions, televising more than 270 matchups across Pac-12 men’s and women’s basketball for the 2019-20 season.
“As an emerging player in the OTT space, we are very excited to partner with Vidgo and make Pac-12 Networks available to all of their subscribers,” said Henry Watson, Pac-12 Networks Vice President of Distribution and Partner Marketing. “Given their strong sports portfolio, Pac-12 Networks is an excellent complement to Vidgo’s comprehensive professional and collegiate sports offerings.”
- A diverse content and channel offering
- The ability to stream on three simultaneous devices at home or on the go
- Social TV platform powered by Kiswe Mobile
- Live local channels in select initial markets from ABC, Fox, and My Network TV
- National content providers – ESPN, Disney, Freeform, FX, National Geographic, Fox, Discovery, A&E, and ViacomCBS
- Sports – ESPN, Fox Sports, NFL Network, Pac-12 Network, Stadium, and beIN Sports
- News – Fox News, Fox Business, Cheddar, participating ABC and Fox local station news
- Access to full programming lineup at home or on the go
“As a Pac-12 alum and an avid fan of the Conference of Champions, I am proud to add Pac-12 Networks to our ever-growing sports portfolio,” said Shane Cannon, Vidgo CEO. “With the addition of Pac-12 Networks, Vidgo now offers subscribers access to almost every major collegiate sports network at one of the most affordable rates in the market.”