Live From 2022 NFL Draft: Game Creek Video To Support NFL Network’s Studio, Flashy Red-Carpet Programming
Game Creek Encore is onsite in Las Vegas compound for epic Draft show
There was a time when the NFL Draft was little more than a glorified board meeting. That will be a long-forgotten fact of the past tonight when the 2022 NFL Draft takes the sports stage with all the glitz and glamour expected in the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
From the legendary fountains of the Bellagio to the main stage, NFL Network will deliver a feast for the eyes with its coverage of the Red Carpet preshow and the three days and seven rounds of Draft festivities.
MORE FROM THE 2022 NFL DRAFT
- NFL Media Stitches Together City-Wide Canvas With Powerful Connectivity, Broadcast Tech
- ESPN Goes All-In on Three-Day Party in Las Vegas
- Van Wagner Looks to Bring Vegas Style to On-Site Show on the Strip
- Bleacher Report Streams Live From Newly-Design Set at New York City Headquarters
- NEP Is Out in Force With U.S. Mobile Units, AVS, Bexel, BSI, Fletcher
- Wrangling Audio Challenges Live on the Air and on the Strip
Says Matthew Caron, technical solutions manager, Game Creek Video, “With NFL Network’s new facilities in Hollywood Park, our interconnects between the GCV facilities in Vegas and Hollywood Park are more comprehensive than in past years, with over 50 outbound feeds and 20 inbound feeds supporting REMI productions from multiple Las Vegas studio sets driven from control rooms in Hollywood Park.”
In addition to the coverage in Vegas, Game Creek is also handling a significant chunk of the signal distribution of remote prospects and team feeds from NFL Network to broadcast partners including ESPN and Van Wagner Sports and Entertainment (in-venue). More than 80 remote feeds will be incoming from the homes of potential draftees and local green rooms via TVU Networks solutions.
All remote feeds will be QC’ed in Encore and passed along to Draft rightsholders for use in their productions.